I'm always a little leary of "top ten" lists since they are very subjective and bias. But check out the #1 position from ListAfterList Wiki! Yep, that's our Outer Banks in North Carolina! I lived in Nags Head during my high school days (many moons ago)and it is a great environment for kayaking. Lots of sounds, marshes, and ocean to go exploring!
1. The Outer Banks, North Carolina
2. Down East Islands, Maine
3. Pictured Rocks Lakeshore, Michigan
4. Prince William Sound, Alaska
5. Baja, Mexico
6. Glacier Bay, Alaska
7. San Juan Islands, Washington
8. Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada
- ListAfterList Wiki
Where are some of your top places to kayak?